Re: [linuxham] Re: WSJT-X for Linux

  • David
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hi 'Bear'
      im using a Rigblaster Advantage
      Audio In is out of the external speaker jack of FT450D
      Audio Out is from interface to mic socket

      Interface to computer is via usb as it has a serial to usb adapter inside

      on wxjtx setup i have VOX in PTT left  and on PTT right none
      PTT in interface switch is also VOX

      73 David VK4BDJ

      On 03/04/13 07:57, qrpbear wrote:

      David,

      I'm green with envy! You are still putting in a good sig this morning working all those juicy European stations that I hardly ever hear from over the pole.

      On the PTT issue... what port(s) do you show for PTT and what are you using?

      73,

      'Bear' NH7SR

    • kc9lwk@sbcglobal.net
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 5, 2013
        --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, "qrpbear" <qrpbear@...> wrote:

        > Mike,
        >
        > Edit your /etc/sysctl.conf file to reflect kernel.shmmax=268435456 to increase your shared memory space.
        >
        > You may also need to create an .asoundrc file in your Home directory. For my Icom 7200 with USB interface I am using...
        >
        > pcm.radio {
        > type hw
        > card 1
        > device 0
        > }
        > pcm_slave.radioslave {
        > pcm radio
        > rate 48000
        > }
        > pcm.radioconv {
        > type rate
        > slave radioslave
        > }
        >
        > That's what got it going for me albeit still in receive only mode.
        >
        > I got the info from Dave, VK4BDJ.
        >
        > 73,
        >
        > 'Bear' NH7SR

        Thanks, Bear, for the shm tip. That got me the GUI. Now to sort the audio stuff ...

        73,
        Mike