Online help files...

  • Bill Turner, WB4ALM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
      Dave, as an FYI

      The following help page (as referenced from the
      main index page for 3.21) is not on your server.

      404 Not Found: http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/WWV-xmt.html

      This is referenced from
      http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/ "Time tick transmit"

      - - -

      The DominoEX, Psk, and Thor pages that I previously
      reported as missing are now accessable...

      Just thought you'd like to know...

      /s/ Bill Turner, wb4alm
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2013
        On 04/01/2013 05:42 AM, Bill Turner, WB4ALM wrote:
        > Dave, as an FYI
        >
        > The following help page (as referenced from the
        > main index page for 3.21) is not on your server.
        >
        > 404 Not Found: http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/WWV-xmt.html
        >
        > This is referenced from
        > http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/ "Time tick transmit"
        >
        > - - -
        >
        > The DominoEX, Psk, and Thor pages that I previously
        > reported as missing are now accessable...
        >

        > Just thought you'd like to know...
        >
        > /s/ Bill Turner, wb4alm
        Fixed ... thanks Bill. Let me know if you find any other missing links;
        Yeti, Sasquatch ...