Re: [linuxham] Help with a MAC Book Pro

  • Dave Wright
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
      I have a Mac Mini...in many ways similar to the Macbook in hardware implementation.  What can I help you with?

      K3DCW

      Dave
      K3DCW
      www.k3dcw.net

      "Real radio bounces off the sky"

      On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Michael <n4wmy@...> wrote:

      Is There any one using the MAC Book that I might contact off the group?

      Michael B.
      N4WMY

    • Michael Blake
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
        I use flrig and fldigi on both a MacBook Air and a Mac mini.  It runs perfectly after you have identified your USB Com port that is connected to the radio.  That can be a trick to find but once located it works fine and lasts a long time :)

        73 - Mike - K9JRI

        On Mar 30, 2013, at 7:19 PM, Michael <n4wmy@...> wrote:

        Is There any one using the MAC Book that I might contact off the group?

        Michael B.
        N4WMY

      • IZ1TGH Roberto Waha
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
          Hi Michael!

          2013/3/31 Michael <n4wmy@...>
           Is There any one using the MAC Book that I might contact off the group?___

          How can I help you?

          +------------=* IZ1TGH Roberto Waha - IZ1TGH@... *=-------------+
          |          El Senyor és la meva força, el Senyor el meu cant.         |
          |       Ell m'ha estat la salvació. En Ell confío i no tinc por.      |
        • N4WMY Michael
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2013
            Thanks to every one that answered my request.  Will post info as time
            permits.  Again thanks to all.

            Michael B.
            N4WMY
          • ab3um