Re: [linuxham] NEWBIE: FROM SW MIAMI, FL LOOKING FOR MENTOR.

  • IZ1TGH Roberto Waha
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28 5:39 AM
      Good morning, Juan.
      You got up very early!

      2013/3/28 k4lcd@... <juangranados@...>

      Would like help learning Linux, about Linux Debian and the opportunities of using the R-Pi and its practical applications with Ham Radio.

      Try joining this Yahoo group: Raspberry_Pi_4-Ham_RADIO be careful to type it as it is.
      (I guess why they chose such a difficult name for the group!)
      It's a good source for the information you need.

      I'm getting one soon to build a supercheap digipeater for my club, but AFAIK it may run Fldigi as well.

      Best 73 from Italy.
      Roberto IZ1TGH
      --
      +------------=* IZ1TGH Roberto Waha - IZ1TGH@... *=-------------+
      |          El Senyor és la meva força, el Senyor el meu cant.         |