Re: [linuxham] Have you done any Raspberry Pi projects?

  • Javier Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013

      On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU <leigh@...> wrote:

      I'm interested in hearing from hams who have successful Raspberry Pi projects, involving fldigi or other software.

      Yes:

      73,
      -jav k4jh
    • gm0csz
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
        Hi Leigh , Yes I already ordered the book and shall see it when visiting the USA in May.

        73   Frank  ,   GM0CSZ / KN6WH

        On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:05 AM, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU <leigh@...> wrote:

        I'm interested in hearing from hams who have successful Raspberry Pi projects, involving fldigi or other software.

        Check out the ARRL book I recently edited, Ham Radio for Arduino and Picaxe:
          http://www.arrl.org/ham-radio-for-arduino-and-picaxe
        and
          http://hamradioprojects.com

        Leigh/WA5ZNU