Have you done any Raspberry Pi projects?

  • Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
      I'm interested in hearing from hams who have successful Raspberry Pi projects, involving fldigi or other software.

      Check out the ARRL book I recently edited, Ham Radio for Arduino and Picaxe:
        http://www.arrl.org/ham-radio-for-arduino-and-picaxe
      and
        http://hamradioprojects.com

      Leigh/WA5ZNU

    • Javier Henderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013

        On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU <leigh@...> wrote:

        I'm interested in hearing from hams who have successful Raspberry Pi projects, involving fldigi or other software.

        Yes:

        73,
        -jav k4jh
      • gm0csz