RTTY

  • jhaynesatalumni
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      Some of the old hardware RTTY demodulators had a switch to
      allow mark-only or space-only reception in case one or the
      other tone was being interfered with. Maybe this was more
      of a problem when 850 Hz shift was common. And I don't
      operate contests, so usually these days the RTTY portion of the
      bands is pretty uncrowded. But I got to wondering if this
      would be a useful feature for fldigi. (Or if it's already in
      there and I haven't discovered it yet.)

      Jim W6JVE