WIN7 Help

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
      Need some off list help with moving pictures from the camera to a
      specific folder. Looked thru all the help and I'm not seeing what they
      are showing.

      Ed W3NR

      autek@...
    • William Liporace - WC2L
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
        Hi Ed,
        We should be able to help. I have about 45 min. Do you have a number I
        call??
        To make it easier there is a program called Teamviewer. They have a client
        that you run. I would have the ability to see what you see and also help.

        Will WC2L

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
          On 03/15/2013 04:10 PM, William Liporace - WC2L wrote:

          Hi Ed,
          We should be able to help. I have about 45 min. Do you have a number I
          call??
          To make it easier there is a program called Teamviewer. They have a client
          that you run. I would have the ability to see what you see and also help.

          Found the problem, thanks

          Ed