Re: [linuxham] Re: Is there a reason for no REV button in SitorB mode?

  • D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14, 2013

      So in mode A is AmTOR / SiTOR independent of LSB/USB ZZor reverse tones?  I cannot remember, but I think so.

      On Mar 14, 2013 9:37 AM, "rchateauneu" <rchateauneu@...> wrote:
      For NAVTEX, it was not needed because it could receive messages without inversion. It should not be possible I think because it is not in the standard.

      With SITOR, the code and strictly behaviour to NAVTEX modem apart preamble and a couple of details, but the modems are the same. It is cretainly posible to add this possibility.

      No-one asked for the possiblity ot reversing. If you are interested, I can add taht to SITOR, it will come in the next version (With a couple of small bug fixes to Navtex too).

      PS: What is this Microsoft joke ?

      --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, jhhaynes@... wrote:

      > > And yes, Sitor and Navtex are not in this list.
      > >
      > This is like a certain Microsoft joke which takes too long to
      > tell here.  I'm asking if there is a reason for not including
      > Sitor/Navtex in the modes that allow reversing for upside-down
      > shift.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional