Re: FLDIGI - plans to support Kenwood KY for CW?

  • Brian Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013

      > None at this time. You are of course quite free to add that feature to your fldigi source.

      Great answer! I only realised that Kenwood (and Elecraft) had such a mode a couple of days ago. It might be nice to see how much work there would be to add it to FLDIGI. I'll take a look when a couple of other coding projects get finished.

      Brian G0UKB

    • Remi Chateauneu
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
        Should not it be rather added to Hamlib (This is just a question, I have no idea of the answer) ?

        Remi

        Dave

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
          On 03/10/2013 06:02 AM, Brian Jones wrote:
          Dave

          > None at this time. You are of course quite free to add that feature to your fldigi source.

          Great answer! I only realised that Kenwood (and Elecraft) had such a mode a couple of days ago. It might be nice to see how much work there would be to add it to FLDIGI. I'll take a look when a couple of other coding projects get finished.

          Brian G0UKB

          Share the code changes with me Brian and I will consider them for a merger into the production code.  Your's is not the first request for KY keying.