rigctld only listens on ipv4

  • Pierfrancesco Caci
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 6:27 AM
      Hello,
      I was scratching my head trying to figure out why I was getting hamlib errors when trying to get either fldigi or xlog to use rigctld to talk to the radio. Turns out  that if you specify "localhost" as rigctld address, it will try ipv6, but rigctld only listens on v4. So, use "127.0.0.1" and all work.

      Hope this saves someone else's time.

      Pf

      --
       Pierfrancesco Caci, ik5pvx