Re: [linuxham] raspberry pi with dstar

  • David A. Ranch
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
      Which "dstar" program are you talking about? D-RATS? If so, it's just
      a Python program so follow it's instructions to install it's required
      dependencies (python, modules, etc) and the program itself.

      --David
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013

        Follow the directions in these files:
        ircDDBGateway-DEB-instructions-ENG-20130123.pdf
        Gateway-ENG.pdf

        If you want to use it as part of a radio lashup see the forum

        dstar_development

        There's also the ARM processor group on Yahoo! ARMedAmateurs