raspberry pi with dstar

  • LeeR
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
      How do I command with linux to burn a dstar program on my card. I was recomended to get a book about pi but its just a story. I need to know linux programing commands? To use dstar!
    • IZ1TGH Roberto Waha
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
        Hi Lee!

        2013/3/2 LeeR <kb3qhb@...>
         How do I command with linux to burn a dstar program on my card. I was recomended to get a book about pi but its just a story. I need to know linux programing commands? To use dstar!

        May I suggest you to join a RasPi for Hams group here, on Yahoogroups?

        73!

        --
        +------------=* IZ1TGH Roberto Waha - IZ1TGH@... *=-------------+
        |          El Senyor és la meva força, el Senyor el meu cant.         |
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
          Which "dstar" program are you talking about? D-RATS? If so, it's just
          a Python program so follow it's instructions to install it's required
          dependencies (python, modules, etc) and the program itself.

          --David
        • John
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013

            Follow the directions in these files:
            ircDDBGateway-DEB-instructions-ENG-20130123.pdf
            Gateway-ENG.pdf

            If you want to use it as part of a radio lashup see the forum

            dstar_development

            There's also the ARM processor group on Yahoo! ARMedAmateurs