Fwd: [linuxham] 2 working SignaLinks on a MAC

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Denton,

      The problem is the Mac is picky and you are trying run the SL-USB from a hub. Try giving it a dedicated USB port.  Yes, I know your MB Pro only has two.  I suspect the problem is with your hub. Some work and some do not work.  See if you can get the SL-USB to work using one of the two USB ports on your MacBook Pro.  You failed to say what version of Mac OS X you are using and if you have a driver installed?

      Dick AA5VU

      Begin forwarded message:

      Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 am (PST) . Posted by:

      "Denton Larson" wb0zur

      Hi Everybody

      Well I have 2 SignaLinks on my MacBook Pro but not really. I do know I have to do something to the USB Audio CODEC but what?
      I did have both running and it messed me up so I had to pull 1 USB connector out of the Hub.

      Just thought I would ask.

      Denton Larson
      wb0zur@gmail. com