FLDIGI and rigctld

  • g8fxm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      I've just started to play with rigctld and I now use it with CQRLog and I've also tried it with FLDIGI 3.21.68. I'm noticing that often when FLDIGI 3.21.68 starts when configured to use rigctld the frequency display flickers between 1.001 and the actual rigs frequency, then stops on 1.001.

      If I go into configure -> rig Control and click on the Initalize button several times, eventually the correct frequency is displayed in FLDIGI 3.21.68 and all is well. This happens if CQRLog is running or if FLDIGI is the only application running.

      CQRLog seems to be handling rigctld ok so I'm wondering if this a problem with 3.21.68 or just my setup, would be interested in hearing from anyone else using rigctld with 3.21.68 and if yo have the same issues?

      73's de Dave, G8FXM