SDR# Help required.

  • David Toombs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Anyone out there had any sucess in installing SDR# (SRD Sharp) on a
      Linux Mint PC?

      I've managed to build and install it but when it opens it complains it
      cant load file or assembly SDRSharp.FunCubeProPlus,
      SDRSharp.rtltcpio.RTLTCP and SDRSharp.RTLSDR.RtlSdrIO

      I suspect it has something do to with SDRSharp.exe.config

      I'd love to hear from anyone who has any idea on how I fix this.

      BTW only really interested in getting the RTLSDR piece working for now.

      --
      73's de Dave, G8FXM