Re: Flrig has me stumped

  • Thomas J Strike Jr
    Message 1 of 42 , Feb 17 1:07 PM
      We haven't got to the tarballs for installation yet. What we have been
      throwing around was the part in the wiki to make sure that your system
      environment had all the necessary libraries that fldigi depends on to be
      installed and run. Don't forget to install fltk also before fldigi. What
      the wiki is doing is a shortcut way with apt-get to make sure that the
      environment was complete for fldigi to install before attempting to
      compile the latest version retrieved as a tarball.
    • Thomas J Strike Jr