Re: [linuxham] Re: From CO2KK Arnie Coro to W1HKJ about your FLDIGI software

  • Bob Nielsen
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 7, 2007
      Sorry about that, I was clicking on the setup icon on the desktop, not from the menu.

      Bob, N7XY

      On Nov 7, 2007, at 8:11 PM, w1hkj wrote:

      Bob Nielsen wrote:

      On Nov 5, 2007, at 12:16 PM, w1hkj wrote:

      For installing EMCpup to a hard drive I refer you to:

      http://www.puppylinux.com/hard-puppy.htm

      .

      I looked at that page and it mentioned a "Puppy Universal Installer" option on the Setup menu.  There is no such option on EMCpup.

      Bob, N7XY

      I just booted the latest EMCpup ISO and look at the menu system.

      On the desktop click the Puppy Menu (lower left corner)
      Click the "Setup" menu item
      The following extended menu items should appear:
      • Puppy package manager
      • Wizard Wizard
      • ---
      • ALSA sound Wizard
      • CD/DVD drive Wizard
      • CUPS Printer Wizard
      • Linux-Firewall Wizard
      • Mouse/keyboard Wizard
      • Network Wizard
      • X server chooser Wizard
      • Xorg Video Wizard
      • Xvesa Video Wizard
      • ---
      • Dougal enhanced remaster CD
      • Puppy universal installer
      • Remaster Puppy live-CD
      • WakePup create boot floppy

      Perhaps you were looking in the wrong place.

      73, Dave, W1HKJ