Re: Help with svxlink and qtel

  • mmcglensey
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 16, 2013
      Dave,

      Thanks for your patience with a new linux guy. I ran the commands you suggested and will attach them to my reply. If that fails, I'll email them to you.

      Tried to connect to several stations/repeaters today. Had better luck this morning. The one I could not connect to are W3BXW-R, W3LR-R, W2SO-R, KD0CNC-R, W4KVW, W1HF, N4ODC and N5DEH.

      Found out that I have two interfaces on this machine. One is ubuntu and the other is ubuntu2d. The qtel icon is present on ubuntu2d but not on ubuntu. Can I add it to ubunu interface?

      Well more fun today. I'm going to try to install a printer driver. I have a Canon Imageclass MF4150 as a network printer. I can see the printer from linux via samba but, there is no driver listed. Tried a few but no print.

      Have a better PC but do not want to install Ubuntu quite yet. I need to know how to fall back to Windows before I do that. I think I have to work over the MBR to remove the Linux boot mgr (grub). I'll let you know how the printer goes.

      73,
      Marty