DX Atlas on Linux

  • Dave - G8FXM
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 9:37 AM
      This may be old new to most of you, but just in case someone here didn't know, I've just successfully installed VE3NEA's DX Atlas, Bandmaster and VSHAPER onto my Linux Mint 14 machine using WINE without any difficulty.

      All of the above apps work flawlessly with one exception, when trying to display spots in bandmaster on DX Atlas, Bandmaster things DX Atlas isnt installed which is a minor irritation.

      If someone knows how to make Bandmaster and DX Atlas play nice in WINE, I'd love to hear from you.

      --
      73's de Dai G8FXM (M3FXM)