Re: [linuxham] RTTY WPX AA5VU SOAB HP

  • Henri Honda
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11 7:56 PM
      On 02/12/2013 08:27 AM, Dave - G8FXM wrote:

      Hi Ed:

      I am also interested in your copy of your contest macros.  Thank you!

      Hank 7J9AAD

      I'd be interested in a copy of your contest macros Ed.

      Congrats on trying some RTTY contesting with fldigi. Dave used the KISS
      approach and its aimed at the casual contester who can live without all
      the bells and whistles. Using 4 digits is not a good idea, stay with 3
      digits.

      I would be glad to share my contest macros with you or anyone else that
      is interested. They are quite simple and easy to use.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)