Re: [linuxham] Re: Installing gnuradio?

  • qrv@kd4e.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2013
      It seems that there are enough differences between Puppy and the
      versions of Linux with which this has been tested to create
      multiple problems loading it.

      I have asked if someone on the Puppy Forum can either tweak
      the code, recompile, or something so that that it will work.

      Thanks!

      --

      Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
      David Colburn nevils-station.com