Re: [linuxham] net 6.0 fails with 'std::bad_alloc'

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 31, 2013
      On 01/31/2013 08:58 PM, Michael Wrenn wrote:
      Dave,

      No Bueno I'm afraid.  I am experiencing the same as before.  The program will load but will crash when trying to create or open the database.  I've tried both types of databases with the same results.  Does a particular DB program have to be installed for it to work?
      no ... the xdb is compiled into the program.

      Here is my info from the debugger.  I don't think it's much different than Rick's:

      Looks like your common link is the 64 bit OS versus the 32 bit OS that I am testing on.

      I'll look at the code tomorrow to see if I see anything that might be 64 bit specific.

      Dave
    • mwrenn@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 4 8:34 PM
        Dave,

        Any update on running net with a 64 bit OS?

        Michael