Re: Fldigi & iPhone or iPad

  • qrpbear
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
      Joel,

      The iPad (or one of its Android competitors) when equipped with an Otterbox case would be what I consider just barely acceptable. At least it would meet the rather minimal MilSpec 810f standard thanks to the Otterbox. My personal preference would be a piece of equipment that meets 810f intrinsically without aftermarket addons, has a metal frame and casing and that has a tactile keyboard... but that's just me.

      73,

      'Bear' NH7SR