Re: [linuxham] Mystery signal / FLdigi 3.21.65

  • Dave Wright
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
      Brian,

      There are too many modes to have a definitive list of users, definitions, and modes. There are literally hundreds (thousands?) of digital modes in use around the world on HF every day.

      In the case of the Cubans using RDFT, it has been in use for 2 or 3 years now, but since it isn't "ham", it isn't discussed on this list but has been discussed for a long time on the UDXF, Spooks, and Enigma lists.

      For an incomplete listing of Ham digital modes, you can check out my homepageā€¦I have a digital sounds page that includes most of the digital modes in common use on HF amateur radio today.

      For non-amateur modes, the best source on the web is signals.taunus.de, but about half the people in the world can't access the site due to heavy IP filtering due to people blatantly ripping off the site in the past.

      K3DCW
      www.k3dcw.net

      "Real radio bounces off the sky"

      On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Brian Lloyd wrote:

      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Dave Wright <hfradiopro@...> wrote:

      RDFT mode...not available in FLDIGI.

      So, is there a list somewhere of all the modes being used and their definitions?

      --
      Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
      3191 Western Dr.