Re: [linuxham] Re: Please help fix my CAT

  • Cliff.G3NDC
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 29, 2012
      Hi Adrian,
      Having worked my way through Ed's suggestions I have the screen which you show. I then take the steps given in your post. Where should I find flrig?.
      Cliff

      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 30, 2012
        Not in front of a screen right now, so I can't supply you with any code.  But maybe creating a bash file To open both would make it a bit easier.  You can then place the file on your launchbar so when you click on it it'll open both applications.  Just a thought.

        72 DE AK4VL
        Julio Jimenez

        On Friday, November 30, 2012, Cliff.G3NDC wrote:

        Ok, got it.
        Both Fldigi and Flrig are now on the launch bar.
        It would be nice if Flrig would auto launch when Fldigi is opened.
        Cliff