Re: [linuxham] Fllog, no contact list!

  • Larry Levesque
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 101 KB
    Here is what I am getting- see attached file.

    Larry Levesque
    KA1VGM
    Emergency Coordinator
    Cheshire County
    NH-ARES

    On 11/11/2012 05:41 PM, Ed wrote:

    > On 11/11/2012 03:56 PM, David wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I can get FLLOG to load and I can bring it up with the terminal, but
    >> it will not show the list of contacts! It does file them properly
    >> and I can access the file manually, but no on screen list! I have
    >> FLLOG-1.1.1 on my Field-Day computer(Lucid Lynx) and it works well. I
    >> have Precise Pangolin and Mint 13 on my other computers. The logging
    >> section of FLDIDI works fine on all of my computers but I can not get
    >> FLLOG to function properly! What am I missing, any ideas? TNX
    >>

    > Works perfectly here. fllog 1.1.5. Xubuntu 12.04. What version are you
    > using ? Do you have connect to server checked in fldigi ?
    >
    > Ed W3NR

  • Larry Levesque
    Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
      It works fine as long as the program is at the original dimensions.

      As soon as I increase the vertical size of it via resizing the window,
      the grid control breaks.

      Larry Levesque
      KA1VGM
      Emergency Coordinator