Fllog, no contact list!

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
      Hi,

      I can get FLLOG to load and I can bring it up with the terminal, but it will not show the list of contacts! It does file them properly and I can access the file manually, but no on screen list! I have FLLOG-1.1.1 on my Field-Day computer(Lucid Lynx) and it works well. I have Precise Pangolin and Mint 13 on my other computers. The logging section of FLDIDI works fine on all of my computers but I can not get FLLOG to function properly! What am I missing, any ideas? TNX
    • Larry Levesque
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
        I see the same behaviour here on Ubuntu 12.04 with fllog 1.1.5

        Larry Levesque
        KA1VGM
        Emergency Coordinator
        Cheshire County
        NH-ARES

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
          On 11/11/2012 03:56 PM, David wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I can get FLLOG to load and I can bring it up with the terminal, but
          > it will not show the list of contacts! It does file them properly
          > and I can access the file manually, but no on screen list! I have
          > FLLOG-1.1.1 on my Field-Day computer(Lucid Lynx) and it works well. I
          > have Precise Pangolin and Mint 13 on my other computers. The logging
          > section of FLDIDI works fine on all of my computers but I can not get
          > FLLOG to function properly! What am I missing, any ideas? TNX

          Works perfectly here. fllog 1.1.5. Xubuntu 12.04. What version are you
          using ? Do you have connect to server checked in fldigi ?

          Ed W3NR
        • Larry Levesque
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
          • 1 Attachment
          • 101 KB
          Here is what I am getting- see attached file.

          Larry Levesque
          KA1VGM
          Emergency Coordinator
          Cheshire County
          NH-ARES

          On 11/11/2012 05:41 PM, Ed wrote:

          > On 11/11/2012 03:56 PM, David wrote:
          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> I can get FLLOG to load and I can bring it up with the terminal, but
          >> it will not show the list of contacts! It does file them properly
          >> and I can access the file manually, but no on screen list! I have
          >> FLLOG-1.1.1 on my Field-Day computer(Lucid Lynx) and it works well. I
          >> have Precise Pangolin and Mint 13 on my other computers. The logging
          >> section of FLDIDI works fine on all of my computers but I can not get
          >> FLLOG to function properly! What am I missing, any ideas? TNX
          >>

          > Works perfectly here. fllog 1.1.5. Xubuntu 12.04. What version are you
          > using ? Do you have connect to server checked in fldigi ?
          >
          > Ed W3NR

        • Larry Levesque
          Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
            It works fine as long as the program is at the original dimensions.

            As soon as I increase the vertical size of it via resizing the window,
            the grid control breaks.

            Larry Levesque
            KA1VGM
            Emergency Coordinator