Includes the following changes from 3.21.59. Most users will not be
affected by the changes.
73, Dave, W1HKJ
* Added uninstall NAVTEX_Stations.csv to src/Makefile.am
* Added code to allow source reversion to use Fltk-1.1.10 lib
* Needed by users who either cannot or prefer not to update their
Linux distributions to the current model.
* The new UTF-8 capability is not available when compiled against
* Removed Makefile.am
* Added README.FLDIGI
* Added COPYING, AUTHORS, README, README.FLDIGI to list of files
included in distribution tarball.
Allow xmit of EOT character
* Still retains use of " ^r " in the user window
* Covers special-case for FLARQ usage where ETX should stop the modem
* EOT character can now be transmitted from Tx window instead of
switching to Rx mode
- On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 07:20:44 -0600
w1hkj <w1hkj@...> wrote:
> Includes the following changes from 3.21.59. Most users will not beBuilt, installed and running thanks Dave.
> affected by the changes.
3.21.59 kept the rx window scrolling for more than 96 hours without any
freezing. Looks like the new UTF-8 code has made a big improvement.
Brian Morrison G8SEZ