Re: [linuxham] Re: Receive window scrolling freeze

  • Brian Morrison
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 29, 2012
      On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:44:18 -0000
      pa3gwh@... wrote:

      > So I was wondering if you are all using the squelch and if this makes
      > any difference for you? Note there is a separate squelch slider for
      > the signalbrowser, I mean the one next to AFC, bottom right hand side
      > of the fldigi screen.

      It doesn't make any difference for me, other than the fact that without
      the squelch there is more receive window text appearing and so any
      freeze is more likely.

      I know Dave is on to this one, but it is very subtle and difficult to
      find the reason for the problem.

      fldigi is still a wonderful piece of software, this is an annoyance bug
      rather than a real problem and I'm happy to wait until it's finally
      nailed.

      --

      Brian Morrison G8SEZ