Re: [linuxham] CSV messages

  • Guy Story KC5GOI
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2012
      See if the current production release of Flmsg fixes your problem.  There have been many updates.

      73

      Sent from Guy's iPhone

      On Oct 4, 2012, at 16:26, "garrett_brass" <garrettbrass@...> wrote:

      I am running FLDIGI and FLMSG and they work fine on ICS213 messages but they give me an error message stating that the format is unrecognized when my ARES colleagues send me a CSV message. It delivers the message but as a text message, not a CSV. I am running Ubuntu 10.04, FLDIGI 3.21.50 and FLMSG 1.1.23. The next ARES net is Sunday night and I'd like to cure this problem before then if possible.