Re: [linuxham] FLdigi no longer recognizes my M-8 RigBlaster

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      On 09/03/2012 10:56 AM, wseeker1 wrote:
      > I am running Linux-Mint vs.13 ona Dell Optiplex SX-280 and Windows
      > XP on my Laptop. I use FLdigi ,on my desktop Dell, and FLdigi &
      > HRD/DM780 & Winmor on my Laptop. For some unknown reason my M-8
      > RigBlaster no longer operates when using Fldigi on both machines
      > which leads me to believe there is an FLdigi software problem. Does
      > anyone know of this problem? And fixes???

      What version of fldigi. Are you using an Alpha version ? What if any
      errors do you see when fldigi is started from a terminal.

      What have you tried to determine what the problem might be ?

      Simply saying it no longer works is really not very helpful. Can you
      tell us what isn't working.

      Since you are the only one reporting this problem, blaming the software
      might be the wrong approach to the problem.