Linux Mint 12 + Mate Question

  • Curt Givens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      Not purely radio but can someone tell me where the screen saver is located if there is one?

      Thanks,
      73,
      Curt

      de Curt KC8STE  Dayton, OH
      Earthdog Director Gem City Agility Club

      "By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
      Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,
      Here once the embattled farmers stood,
      And fired the shot heard round the world."
      Concord Hymn - Ralph Waldo Emerson