Mint HOWTO on fldigi Wiki

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      I just posted a new HOWTO on the fldigi Wiki.  It details the installation of the OS, the development tools, and building all of the fldigi family of programs on the current Mint-13-mate distribution.

      https://fedorahosted.org/fldigi/wiki/Documentation/HOWTO/Mint_installation

      Several new Mint users have had difficulty with building from source.  I tested these instructions on a clean Virtual Box installation of Mint-13-mate.

      Would someone like to create a similar HOWTO for
      • Fedora
      • Mandrake
      • SuSE
      I am not familiar with the Red Hat way of managing repositories, etc.

      73, Dave, W1HKJ