[Fwd: [LBo] LinuxReality Podcast #6 at Podcast Alley in Technology]

  • Sam Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
      Tom,
      A friend of mine on Linuxbasics.org posted this email, perhaps you will find it
      of use.

      <quote>
      I've been a fan of LinuxReality Podcast by Chess Griffin for over a year
      now. That's about how long he's been doing it. Today on Podcast Alley
      it's up to #6 (was #5 earlier today). It's very newbie friendly if you
      begin at the first podcast. He started out with the basics on
      installation and progressed to talk about servers of various types and
      just all kinds of good stuff. Generally a show has a topic and you learn
      about that. Then there is feedback, both audio and email, from
      listeners as well as listener tips. Lately he has had some interviews
      as well and I've really enjoyed those. The address is
      http://linuxreality.com if you're interested.

      Anita
      <quote>

      --
      GB & 73's
      KA5OAI
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
        On the topic of podcasts, I'll throw the linux action show into the mix: http://www.linuxactionshow.com

        It's not necessarily newbie friendly, but they do reviews and cover news etc. as well as talk about different open source packages etc. I really like and have been listening to it for almost a year now.

        73
        Stephen
        K1LNX

        On 10/12/07, Sam Morgan <ka5oai@...> wrote:

[...]

        Stephen Brown - ARS K1LNX
        Johnson City, TN EM86uh
        "I use FOSS daily to keep my boxen clean!!!"