Helpsheet for CSV spreadsheets and Flmsg

  • Harry Bloomberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2012
    With the release of Flmsg 1.1.22, we now have an improved workflow for sending and receiving CSV files.  There's no more fishing around in folders and manually unwrapping files.  Attached is a worksheet I wrote for Western Pennsylvania ARES that describes how this works.  This helpsheet will be appearing shortly at http://wpaares.org .

    Thanks to Dave W1HKJ for the hard work on the new Flmsg and for listening to the needs of end users.  Thanks also to members of Western Pennsylvania ARES who helped test and verify this during two of our training nets.

    73,
    Harry Bloomberg W3YJ
    hbloomb@...
    Assistant Section Emergency Coordinator