CQRLOG - a new Linux Logger

  • ok1rr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      CQRLOG is an advanced Linux ham radio logger for active DXer and
      casual operator. Based on Firebird database, it provides radio control
      based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook (web
      version), a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most
      accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables
      developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and
      maintenance.

      If you are interested, you can download CQRLOG from its home at
      Sourceforge:
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/cqrlog/

      CQRLOG is written by Petr, OK2CQR.

      The country files home is at OK1RR:
      http://www.ok1rr.com/download.php?sekce=15

      Now a dumb question: is there any RTTY/digi software which we can
      interface with this logger - a mandatory is the direct FSK output
      which can key the radio via the FSK port (no AFSK, we don't want to
      fiddle with modulation gain and IM product in this mode). Does Fldigi
      provide such output? Played around but can't find it... My apologies
      for this question, I'm rather new to this area...

      73,
      Martin, OK1RR