Re: [linuxham] gMFSK 47 and 48 PTT problems

  • Hamish Moffatt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
      On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 08:25:59PM -0400, w1hkj wrote:
      > Hamish Moffatt wrote:
      > >As Joe said, I have the DominoEX transmitter working already. The mode
      > >is quite similar to MFSK so the MFSK modem was an obvious place to
      > >start. I hope to do the Rx next week.
      > >
      > Will you be making the DominoEX code available so that I can include it
      > in my source tree? I have not been able to look very much beyond reading

      Yep. I'm not sure how I'll be releasing it exactly but it'll certainly
      be available for anyone to use as they wish.

      I haven't read the PowerBASIC at all except to extract the Varicode
      table (too hard to get out of the spec PDF). It's all done by reading
      the specs. So far this has worked well; I've transmitted from gMFSK to
      the reference program on Windows and been decoded correctly. The
      receiver will be more difficult but hopefully not too much so.

      I'll be away for the weekend but working on it next week I hope.

      73
      Hamish
      --
      Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish@...> <hamish@...>