Re: [linuxham] Install Flrig Under Linux Mint 13

  • MJ Inabnit
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2012
      On 06/03/2012 03:05 AM, Eraina & Richard Jenkins wrote:
      > I've managed the installation of Fldigi ... but moving on to Flrig ...
      >
      > 1. The linux binaries ... will they work with a Debian Linux ...??
      > Are there other unmet dependencies?? I did download the binary and
      > tried to extract it and then run the executable. No success there ...
      > but not sure why?

      If it didn't run, you probably just need to set the executable bit on it
      and it should run just fine. Easy way is use your file manager to
      right click on the binary, select properties, and it will make it easy
      to set the executable for it. Hope that helps.

      wishing you well
      Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3