IC-V82 memory manager/rig control

  • ScottW
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Hope this is the right group, I apologize to the moderator if not. I am using xubuntu 12.04 and looking for a memory manager for the Icom IC-V82 and -V8 that run natively in Xubuntu. I have the original Windows software and USB cable for the -82, but I would like to keep going towards total Windows-free systems. I'm trying this group first without cross posting to another group.

      Thanks
      Scott - W9VHE