Re: [linuxham] mfsk sending pictures

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 10:27 AM
      ref: http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-3.21/MFSK.html

      " You can only transmit an image while in the MFSK-16 mode.  The image can be prepared for transmission while in the receive mode.  Right click in the transmit text box and select "Send Image" from the popup menu. This will open up the transmit image dialog which will be blank to start.

      Press the "Load" button and a file selection dialog will allow you to select a suitable image for transmit.  The file selection dialog also has a preview capability so you will see what the image looks like.

      You may also open a window manager file browser and drag and drop an image to the center part of the Send image dialog."

      73, Dave

      On 05/29/2012 12:20 PM, John Wiener wrote:
      Hi

      I have read the instructions for sending pix on mfsk16 and had discussions on the air.  I am told to right click the transmit button
      below the waterfall (where the macros are).  when I do this i get the macro pop-up.  I also tried the t/r button but no right click function was noted.  Is there another transmit key I am not seeing?

      I am running FLDigi 3.21.32  on a Mac OS 10.7.4

      What am I missing?

      Thanks!

      John
      AB8O