Re: Comm Port not responding after reboot - FT-450

  • garywb2002
    Message 1 of 11 , May 28, 2012
      I'm not sure when it's being instantiated (haven't dug that deep into the OS). I'm using the built-in serial port (not USB) on an ECS L7VTA motherboard. Using flrig seems to have solved the problem, so for now I'll take the path of least resistance and use that. I'll do some more investigating later when I get the time. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.