Another locator google map thing

  • Bob Jamison
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
    • 3 KB
    Hi everyone again.

    Once again I am the victim of a few idle hours on a weekend.

    So I took the code from the Maidenhead Locator map from
    last weekend, cut out all of the unnecessary stuff,
    and made it small enough to paste into any web page
    like a widget. 20 lines of minified code. No text
    or labels, but you can add those.

    So I'm posting this one, too, in case anyone might find
    it useful.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Bob Jamison