Re: Must read for CQRlog users!!

  • on4aa
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 4:53 AM
      Quote from cqrlog.com:

      I'm sorry but for the mean time, only Ubuntu 12.04 and Debian Unstable are officially supportted. For older Ubuntu version you can try debs for Precise but no guaranties. If it won't work, please use cqrlog binaries.

      I'm very sorry, but for now, I'm not able to support all older releases. I'll try to force lauchpad to build cqrlog for older Ubuntu but not sure if it will be possible.

      It is a good thing that Debian being the root distro of both Ubuntu and Linux Mint remains to be supported.

      73 de Serge, ON4AA