Re: [linuxham] CQRlog 1.4.1

  • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2012
      Den 06-05-2012 18:08, Shawn skrev:

      I just installed CQRlog 1.4.1 from the repositories and I am having an
      issue. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing it, or if it is a
      problem on my end.

      Every time I try to go to preferences I get this message:

      "Error reading lbPreferences.ScrollWidth: Unknown property: "ScrollWidth".

      Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.
      Press Cancel to kill the program."

      If I press ok to ignore, the message box disappears, but nothing else
      happens. I do not get the preference menu.

      Is anyone else seeing this issue? If not, does anyone have an idea what
      I need to do to fix it?

      73,
      Shawn
      AD4SB

      I just tried it, and yes, I see the same thing happening, I just hadn't noticed because all my preferences were already set and intact.
      I had an automatic upgrade from the repository (running Ubuntu 32-bit), other than this issue my installation runs just fine.

      --
      Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

      ** Genius is one per cent inspiration, **
      ** and ninety-nine per cent            **
      ** perspiration.                       **
      **               -- Thomas A. Edison   **
      email: peter(no-spam filler)@...
      http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
      Ph. +45 4619 3239
      Snailmail:
      Peter Frenning
      Ternevej 23
      DK-4130 Viby Sj.
      Denmark

    • Petr Hlozek
      • Shawn
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2012
          Hi Petr,

          Not a problem.. I do understand. I just wanted to find out if it was a real problem or something on my end. All of my preferences are set, so I would not have noticed if I had not wanted to remove a band from my DXCluster.

          Thank you,
          Shawn
          AD4SB

        • Petr Hlozek

            Hi Shawn and Peter,

            I did a mistake and can't build cqrlog for lucid, maverick and natty.
            Please download directory with cqrlog binaries from
            http://www.cqrlog.com/download

            I'm very sorry but I won't it fix today. It will take time.

            73 Petr, OK2CQR

            Dne 6.5.2012 18:42, Shawn napsal(a):
            > Hi Petr,
            >
            > Not a problem.. I do understand. I just wanted to find out if it
            > was a real problem or something on my end. All of my preferences
            > are set, so I would not have noticed if I had not wanted to remove
            > a band from my DXCluster.
            >
            > Thank you, Shawn AD4SB
            >
            > On 05/06/2012 11:27 AM, Petr Hlozek wrote:
            >>
            > Hi Shawn,
            >
            > I'm very sorry for the inconvenence. I'm working on it and
            > hopefully release new fixed version soon.
            >
            > 73 Petr, OK2CQR
            >
            > Dne 6.5.2012 18:08, Shawn napsal(a):
            >> I just installed CQRlog 1.4.1 from the repositories and I am
            >> having an issue. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing it, or
            >> if it is a problem on my end.
            >
            >> Every time I try to go to preferences I get this message:
            >
            >> "Error reading lbPreferences.ScrollWidth: Unknown property:
            >> "ScrollWidth".
            >
            >> Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption. Press Cancel to
            >> kill the program."
            >
            >> If I press ok to ignore, the message box disappears, but nothing
            >> else happens. I do not get the preference menu.
            >
            >> Is anyone else seeing this issue? If not, does anyone have an
            >> idea what I need to do to fix it?
            >
            >> 73, Shawn AD4SB
            >

            >> *TODAY*/(Beta) /*.*Powered by Yahoo!
            >>
            >> Baseball attractions all fans should see
            >> <http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/11-greatest-baseball-attractions-slideshow/midnight-sun-baseball-classic-photo-1335343607.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE2Y2FjMHRjBF9TAzk1NDAxMDAyNwRwa2cDaWQtMjI2ODMzMwRzeWlkAzAzdWkx>

            Privacy Policy