CQRlog 1.4.1

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2012
      I just installed CQRlog 1.4.1 from the repositories and I am having an
      issue. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing it, or if it is a
      problem on my end.

      Every time I try to go to preferences I get this message:

      "Error reading lbPreferences.ScrollWidth: Unknown property: "ScrollWidth".

      Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.
      Press Cancel to kill the program."

      If I press ok to ignore, the message box disappears, but nothing else
      happens. I do not get the preference menu.

      Is anyone else seeing this issue? If not, does anyone have an idea what
      I need to do to fix it?

      73,
      Shawn
      AD4SB
    • Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2012
        Den 06-05-2012 18:08, Shawn skrev:

        I just installed CQRlog 1.4.1 from the repositories and I am having an
        issue. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing it, or if it is a
        problem on my end.

        Every time I try to go to preferences I get this message:

        "Error reading lbPreferences.ScrollWidth: Unknown property: "ScrollWidth".

        Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.
        Press Cancel to kill the program."

        If I press ok to ignore, the message box disappears, but nothing else
        happens. I do not get the preference menu.

        Is anyone else seeing this issue? If not, does anyone have an idea what
        I need to do to fix it?

        73,
        Shawn
        AD4SB

        I just tried it, and yes, I see the same thing happening, I just hadn't noticed because all my preferences were already set and intact.
        I had an automatic upgrade from the repository (running Ubuntu 32-bit), other than this issue my installation runs just fine.

        --
        Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

        ** Genius is one per cent inspiration, **
        ** and ninety-nine per cent            **
        ** perspiration.                       **
        **               -- Thomas A. Edison   **
        email: peter(no-spam filler)@...
        http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
        Ph. +45 4619 3239
        Snailmail:
        Peter Frenning
        Ternevej 23
        DK-4130 Viby Sj.
        Denmark

      • Petr Hlozek
        • Shawn
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6, 2012
            Hi Petr,

            Not a problem.. I do understand. I just wanted to find out if it was a real problem or something on my end. All of my preferences are set, so I would not have noticed if I had not wanted to remove a band from my DXCluster.

            Thank you,
            Shawn
            AD4SB

          • Petr Hlozek

              Hi Shawn and Peter,

              I did a mistake and can't build cqrlog for lucid, maverick and natty.
              Please download directory with cqrlog binaries from
              http://www.cqrlog.com/download

              I'm very sorry but I won't it fix today. It will take time.

              73 Petr, OK2CQR

              Dne 6.5.2012 18:42, Shawn napsal(a):
              > Hi Petr,
              >
              > Not a problem.. I do understand. I just wanted to find out if it
              > was a real problem or something on my end. All of my preferences
              > are set, so I would not have noticed if I had not wanted to remove
              > a band from my DXCluster.
              >
              > Thank you, Shawn AD4SB
              >
              > On 05/06/2012 11:27 AM, Petr Hlozek wrote:
              >>
              > Hi Shawn,
              >
              > I'm very sorry for the inconvenence. I'm working on it and
              > hopefully release new fixed version soon.
              >
              > 73 Petr, OK2CQR
              >
              > Dne 6.5.2012 18:08, Shawn napsal(a):
              >> I just installed CQRlog 1.4.1 from the repositories and I am
              >> having an issue. I was wondering if anyone else is seeing it, or
              >> if it is a problem on my end.
              >
              >> Every time I try to go to preferences I get this message:
              >
              >> "Error reading lbPreferences.ScrollWidth: Unknown property:
              >> "ScrollWidth".
              >
              >> Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption. Press Cancel to
              >> kill the program."
              >
              >> If I press ok to ignore, the message box disappears, but nothing
              >> else happens. I do not get the preference menu.
              >
              >> Is anyone else seeing this issue? If not, does anyone have an
              >> idea what I need to do to fix it?
              >
              >> 73, Shawn AD4SB
              >

              >> *TODAY*/(Beta) /*.*Powered by Yahoo!
              >>
              >> Baseball attractions all fans should see
              >> <http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/11-greatest-baseball-attractions-slideshow/midnight-sun-baseball-classic-photo-1335343607.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE2Y2FjMHRjBF9TAzk1NDAxMDAyNwRwa2cDaWQtMjI2ODMzMwRzeWlkAzAzdWkx>

              Privacy Policy