Re: Question on location of fldigi

  • w2hww
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
      Ed

      From the terminal command the 3.21.40 version comes up.
      This is not where Kamal puts it.

      Tony

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2012
        On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 22:37:24 -0000
        "w2hww" <aploski@...> wrote:

        > Ed
        >
        > From the terminal command the 3.21.40 version comes up.
        > This is not where Kamal puts it.
        >
        > Tony

        Well the latest version is .41 and that is what should be when you run
        fldigi from a terminal. Kamal's page shows .41 as the latest.

        Remove everything that is related to fldigi, including the ppa and then
        try it again.

        Ed W3NR
      • w2hww
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2012
          Removed the /home/tony/bin and /usr/local/bin versions and then from the terminal I get the correct version from Kamal coming up. I'll leave it at that.
          Thanks

          Tony
          W2HWW