Re: [linuxham] fldigi/ubuntu

  • Stephen Haines
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
      David Michael Gaytkko wrote:

      > "It's alive"
      >
      > thank you steve. am trying it on Kubuntu now, not quite working yet.
      >
      > david/wd4kpd
      >
      > ps...running linux under VM ware.

      Glad it worked for you David. I love it -- under Ubuntu! I haven't been
      able to get it to run under Kubuntu either. In fact, I usually have
      more trouble in Kubuntu than Ubuntu. Maybe I'm just a "Gnome guy"
      instead of a "KDE guy."

      I've got a "quad-boot" machine: WinXP, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, and Freespire. I
      do all my general hamming out of Ubuntu, and contesting with
      N1MMLogger/MMTTY/MMVARI under XP.
      Steve, ZP9EH