Deleted Members

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      I just returned from a week long fly fishing trip to Maine and after
      sifting through 378 emails, thought it was a good time to clean up bogus
      new members.

      I know of one person that I mistakenly dropped and have already sent
      them a private email expressing my apology for doing so. I do not see a
      mechanism in place to un-do such errors on my part.

      As you all are aware this is an open list and members are not
      pre-screened. The problem arises when there is no callsign or personal
      information included when you join.

      In the case above I mistook the number 1, for the letter l.

      If any of you were dropped or know of anyone that was dropped in error,
      please let me know via a private email via

      w3nr at arrl dot net

      Again I apologize to anyone removed in error, the delete key worked
      faster than my brain.

      list moderator