Fldigi and Xtlf for contesting

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2007
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      From: Lee <wb0blv@...>
      To: linuxham@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: FLdigi and Xtlf for contesting
      Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:54:10 -0600

      Hello all

      Is there anyone, running Fldigi and Xtlf as a joint contest package...  if so how did you?

        I also have problems with getting the right hamlib commands to work in gMFSK.
      really no sure what to put in.. Prefrences/Settings/Config  I have read thru the doc's on Hamlib but doesn't make since to this newbie

      I am running a KW TS-570s

      any assistence would be appreciated..

      I do have F_Ldig working with CAT control for the 570 but w/o HamLib support.

      --
      Name: Lee Sublett
      HamCall: WB0BLV

      Every electronic device is manufactured with smoke stored deep inside...
      only a true genius can find a way to set it free.